Wednesday 16 December 2015

Dale Carnegie major role in developing mental health and happiness

Posted by Blogger Name. Category:

Dale Carnegie major role in developing mental health and happiness

When we were kids, everything looks possible. Sprawling world and we see the future as an enjoyable experience. We can do anything. I believe that life is an experience, and happiness is the natural state and where we are supposed to. But we let a lot of things hinder our happiness and freedom. In our lives, we face many challenges, and unfortunately, we often let these challenges get in the way of us.
Dale Carnegie is one of my favorite authors. Thanks for the inspiration, he really knows how challenging journey that we've been through, and it provides us with some guidelines for entering into what we're trying to enter. Here are some of the pitfalls that he describe using his own words. The following traps can rob us of happiness and freedom if we let it.

State
"It's not what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you do that makes you happy. But what you thought. "
When Viktor Frankl suffered a very profound when he was in the Nazi camp, he found that instead of the outside world that makes you feel happy or not; but what do you think in your head. Frankl's viewpoint, he wrote in the book "Man's Search for Meaning" is that we are all responsible for our life experience. Buddha who said "we are the result of our own thoughts," until Earl Nightingale who in his book "The Strangest Secret" wrote that "you will be as you think", hundreds or even thousands of writers and thinkers have expressed the same thing. YOU control yourself; so do not give your power to others.

Criticism
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most people do so."
People often criticize you because it makes the mistake of doing things or make mistakes. I used to accept criticism and take seriously the criticisms. But when I really accept the fact that I am not perfect and that I also made a mistake (every time!) The same as everyone in this world; my life changed. I became more confident, risk-taking, and most importantly, I stopped worrying.
When someone accused me of making a mistake, I usually say (at least to myself), 'Yes, I made a mistake. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I forgetful, inconsistent, wrong time. But do you know? It was normal. You are allowed to do things that I mentioned earlier. 'And I also remember that whoever accused me of actually being pointed themselves.

Of course, we have to reflect and learn from our mistakes - making the same mistakes over and over again is not a good thing - but accept fragility and forgive ourselves is an important point to be happy and successful. If we are too focused on things that could distract us; it is tantamount to wasting the advantages we have.

Fear
"Do the thing you fear to do and get on .. step is the fastest and best way to overcome fear."
Just like people in general, I was afraid to speak in public. My heart was pounding, my mouth was dry, my hands tremble and my skin feels moist. I do not think there are people who feel the fear that I experienced when I had to speak in front of a group of people. I prefer to deal with a lion hungry rather than having to speak in front of people a duration of 5 minutes. But I still have to do it because it is part of my job. Initially it was very, very uncomfortable, but gradually I became accustomed.

I relate this to illustrate that fear is something that is not real - fear can be overcome. But the only way to overcome fear is to face it. You can live your life in fear, or overcome.

We all know that ultimately there is no one else that we do really mean. In 100 years we will be dead and buried. In 1000 years no one that remembers us. Within one million years of the human race may have been destroyed. So we must take advantage of every day there during a time! Do not let fear control of yourself. Confront your fear; do what you fear and you will change your life.

Dream
"One of the tragic things I know about human beings is that we tend to put off life. We envision a flower garden on the horizon and forget the roses blooming outside our windows today. "

Without dreams, life does not mean anything. Is a tragedy when most of us let life crush our dreams. There are times when we dreamed big things and fantastic - this time occurs when we feel all things may happen, when we see beautiful things in the world. But the dream must lead us somewhere. Dreams can be directional and can provide success and happiness if we follow our dreams with perseverance.
But often we become trapped into hallucinations. Today we prepare for tomorrow, and actions as well as our thoughts today shaping our future, but live in the future is not an option if we want to feel happy. If we are accustomed to living in a magic flower garden as told Dale Carnegie, then when we got there, we would not recognize the place and we will not enjoy the results we achieve.

When we look back on all the experiences we have experienced, we only have ourselves to be a thank you, or for the wronged, above all happiness and freedom that we have achieved. Basically we only have ourselves. But the reality is not always like that - we can learn from others who have experienced what we went through and let them guide us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Footer1

FOOTER 2

Footer 3