Monday 14 December 2015

Jackie Chan Keep Fit in old age

Posted by Blogger Name. Category:

In addition to martial arts, the actor who began nge-top since playing in Drunken Master and Police Story was deeply fond of exercise to maintain his fitness.

"I like jogging. Not up and down down the hill, but jogging in public places such as parks and other cities as far as 8 km, "he said.

"Some gymnastic movements too often I do. This exercise is good to train muscle strength and coordination of the body, "he added.

In terms of diet, Jackie is not people who are too tight adjust his diet. He only limit consumption of greasy foods and avoid junk food.

"I love ice cream. If I eat one cup of ice cream, that means I need to add jogging for 20 minutes. That is all. I eat everything, but I just do more training, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Footer1

FOOTER 2

Footer 3